Algeness® – A breakthrough in the subdermal filler industry
Algeness ® is a biomaterial consisting of a purified agarose gel (polysaccharide), derived from a sophisticated manufacturing process. The molecular and biophysical properties of AAT’s agarose make it a breakthrough in the filler’s injection technology.
For the first time in the aesthetic medicine history, a 100% natural, biocompatible and biodegradable injectable implant is available on the market fulfilling the expectations and requirements of the most demanding practitioners.
What is Agarose?
Agarose is known for its high-strength gelling properties, which are the very properties utilized for achieving a durable, lasting, 100% natural dermal filler that is free of any chemicals such as cross-linking agents such as BDDE.
Agarose together with Agaropectin are the two principal components of agar that is derived from the red algae, otherwise called red seaweed. It is chemically defined as a (linear) polysaccharide polymer made up of repeating units of agarobiose, a disaccharide made up of D-galactose and 3,6-anhydro-L-galactopyranose.
Only a limited number of production facilities are able to produce highly purified, high quality agarose that is completely free from toxicity to micro-organisms and free from impurities such as non-agar gums, nitrogenous compounds, insoluble salts, free sugar compounds, dead micro-organisms and live thermophilic organisms.
AAT inc – the company behind Algeness
Algeness – The all natural alternative filler
Build your confidence in Algeness® knowing Algeness® is
- 100% Natural and biodegradable injectable implant;
- Algeness® is composed of an Agarose gel, totally biocompatible to the human body and
- Does not contain cross-linked synthetic chemicals (BBDE) associated with Hyaluronic Acid (HA) fillers.
Immediate Volumizing Effect:
- What you see is what you get.
- Long lasting results proven by clinical studies.
- Algeness® is virtually non allergenic and offers excellent tolerability and biocompatibility.
- Minimal irritation and inflammation due to the absence of foreign body reactions.
- Extremely low migration – it stays in place and in shape – you mold it!
- Ability to shape and contour the face by creating gel implants like no other filler currently on the market.
- Ability to remold, degrade or erase the product with readily available remedies if need be.