Algeness®, a breakthrough in subdermal fillers
- A 100% natural filler – biocompatible with the human organism.
- Algeness is a biomaterial and the result of a sophisticated extraction and purification process.
- Algeness is an Agarose gel (polysaccharide) originally derived from the red alga Agar-Agar.
- Algeness does not contain cross-linked synthetic chemicals such as (BDDE or PEG) associated with hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers and is therefore a 100% natural filler.
- The molecular and biophysical properties of Algeness make it a breakthrough in filler injection technology.