MORPHEUS8 - InMode
Morpheus8 is a minimally invasive modular RF fractional solution for full body subdermal adipose remodeling. These treatments for both Face and body restore your facial contours and reduces jowls, wrinkles, smile lines, sagging skin, stretch marks, acne scars and other scars. Both women and men can benefit from these innovative and highly effective treatments.
See the before and after photos on the left plus our other material. If you need more information, please contact us. We are the official distributor for Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Iceland and we would love to hear from you.
Celebrities that use Morpheus8 by Inmode are among others Kim Kardashian, Jessica Simpson, Amanda Holden and Iggy Azalea. Should you require more before and after photos and info you are welcome to contact us.
Contact us at email@example.com or call +45 48 42 18 15
MORPHEUS8 KEY BENEFITS:
- Morpheus8 delivers the deepest fractional treatments available, penetrating subdermal tissue up to 8mm (7mm + 1mm thermal profile).
- Dual Handpieces allow for increased treatment functionality: Morpheus8 for smaller treatment areas and Morpheus8 Body for larger and deeper tissue treatments.
- Four fractional tips with different microneedle configurations (Prime 12 pin, Resurfacing 24 pin, Morpheus8 24 pin, and Body 40 pin) deliver clinically proven RF energy to multiple treatment depths (0.5mm – 7mm).
- Equipped with Burst mode RF technology, Morpheus8 Body automatically deploys bipolar RF energy to multi-level treatment depths in a single cycle. The ability to target tissue sequentially at three levels, in millisecond intervals, allows for a significant reduction in treatment times, minimizes
skin injury, increases treatment uniformity, and enables customized
full body fractional procedures.
- Safe on skin types up to and including VI with little risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) which is common with other resurfacing methods.
Quick Reference Guide
Do you have questions?
We are here to help when you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also give us a call at +45 4842 1815.